Thursday, March 02, 2006

success with aff marketing

The way I approach affiliate marketing is largely based on the keypoint "whether your site is a final destination or a go-between". To me, this is the key issue of creating a site, structure, design, income partnerships, content, marketing, etc.

Each site has a mini-business plan, which comes from where my site is in the "buying chain". I also think if your site is a resource, there is no correlation between that factor (the content) and making more money as in AM. It depends where the content is positioned in the buying chain.

To me the affiliate marketing buying chain has 3 steps:

1. A user searches, clicks a link, etc... They want a list of relevant sites to find info for a potential purchase.

2. A user visits a site providing the buying info or qualification they need.

3. A user purchases, or returns later to purchase.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home